Vuforia 7.2.20 iOS Submission

July 2, 2018 - 10:54pm #1

I updated my app to Unity 2018.1.0f2 and Vuforia 7.2.20 today.

It builds and run great on my iPhone, but when submitting my build to TestFlight I get the following error:

ERROR ITMS-90056: "This bundle Payload/myappname.app/Frameworks/Vuforia.framework is invalid. The Info.plist file is missing the required key: CFBundleVersion."

Any tips on what is wrong and how to fix it?

Thanks!

July 13, 2018 - 10:14am #15

Thank you for your quick response.  I got the issue resolved, I was editing the wrong Info.plist

I found the Vuforia.framework, right clicked and selected Quick Look and that got me in the right spot.

App uploaded to the App Store with no issue.  Thank you.

July 13, 2018 - 9:40am #14

Could you share a screenshot of the update you made to info.plist?

Thanks,

Vuforia Engine Support

July 12, 2018 - 5:46pm #13

Any updates?   I had no issue uploading apps to the App Store before updating Vuforia.

I have tried editing the info.plist with no success and I have an app that a client needs updated yesterday.

July 12, 2018 - 5:37pm #12

I am having the same issue, but when I edit or change the Info.plist CFBundleVersion it does not make any difference -- I am still getting the error.

My Build number was 5.2 on the last update.  I tried manually changing it to 5.3, 5.5, 6.0, 6, and finally 7 with no luck.

Any ideas?

July 12, 2018 - 11:21am #11

Hello all,

We have reproduced this issue and confirmed that the work around discussed in this thread is the correct approach for the issue at the moment. We are planning on patching this issue soon. An announcement will be made when it becomes available.

Thanks,

Vuforia Engine Support.

July 10, 2018 - 3:34am #10

1 open "Vuforia.framework" Finder.

2 open "Info.plist".

3 see "Bundle version" and add number.

July 10, 2018 - 1:37am #9

I managed to successfully upload to TestFlight after modifying the Vuforia.framework info.plist in the archive before uploading.

roarmot wrote:

I found a solution. You can locate the Vuforia.framework Info.plist file by navigating in the package contents of the .xarchive, and then edit it to set a value for CFBundleVersion. I just used "1" and my TestFlight upload went through as normal.

Any updates on when this will be fixed in the Vuforia framework?

July 10, 2018 - 12:52am #8

bedrocks wrote:

I ran into the same issue.

Look at the Screenshot. Hope this helps.

Thanks a lot for the effort and explaining everything clearly! App is now pushed to Test Flight :) 

July 6, 2018 - 9:57am #7

Hi all,

We're investigating this issue and will keep you updated with any news on it.

Thanks,

Vuforia Engine Support

July 6, 2018 - 9:08am #6

Is this going to be patched soon? Going to be a right pain for every app we build needing to go edit this specific file every time

July 5, 2018 - 7:23am #5

I ran into the same issue.

Look at the Screenshot. Hope this helps.

AttachmentSize
Image icon vuforia_bundle_version.png1.61 MB

July 5, 2018 - 3:20am #4

roarmot wrote:

I found a solution. You can locate the Vuforia.framework Info.plist file by navigating in the package contents of the .xarchive, and then edit it to set a value for CFBundleVersion. I just used "1" and my TestFlight upload went through as normal.

I am using Unity 2018.1.6f1 , Vuforia 7.2.20 and building archive with Xcode 9.4.1. I am facing the same issue and unable to upload to TestFlight. I opened the .xarchive file but i am unable to find any folder or file names 'Vuforia.framework' or its info.plist. i only see the main application's info.plist file as shown here

I also checked subfolders for anything related to Vuforia but there is no info.plist except this one.

Am I missing anything? TIA.

July 4, 2018 - 3:21am #3

It seems every update Vuforia does there is an issue on iOS, Android or within Unity itself. The review process for a release update within PTC for Vuforia needs to be much better.

Thanks for providing the fix.

July 3, 2018 - 3:04pm #2