Vuforia 8.1.7 can't create archive on iOS

April 24, 2019 - 12:42am #1

Hey,

I'm using Unity 2019.1.0f2 and when I create an archive on iOS I get this error. Note it works fine on device.

Any ideas? Thanks.

AttachmentSize
Image icon Screenshot Xcode error3.64 MB

May 23, 2019 - 2:02am #6

Vuforia Engine currently only supports a min iOS version of 11.0 and ARM64. Are you sure you have your PlayerSettings set correctly to target iOS 11.0+? By default it's set to a lower version. You should be seeing an error message in the log after building the app in Unity if you have a lower SDK version set.

Setting to ARM64 would also solve this issue, but Vuforia still only supports iOS 11.0+

Could you confirm that setting the correct iOS SDK version fixes your issue?

May 14, 2019 - 1:02am #5

DaVikingCode wrote:

Hey,

I'm using Unity 2019.1.0f2 and when I create an archive on iOS I get this error. Note it works fine on device.

Any ideas? Thanks.

Hi, same issue here, any help?

April 30, 2019 - 7:43am #4

Vuforia no longer supports 32bit iOS builds, please see our release notes: https://library.vuforia.com/content/vuforia-library/en/articles/Release_Notes/Vuforia-SDK-Release-Notes.html

We should have added a build error if 32bit architectures are still included. This will be added in the next release.

Thanks, Vuforia Engine Support

April 30, 2019 - 4:59am #3

As a workaround, you can set the architecture in Unity to compile only for ARM64, in player settings, as attached in the screenshot.

Hope Unity-Vuforia solve this soon.

AttachmentSize
Image icon player_settings_arch.png5.7 KB

April 30, 2019 - 4:12am #2

Hello,

The same happens to me. I can 'play' the app on my iPad, but cannot generate an IPA file to upload to stores.

Is anyone else experiencing this issue?