I am confused with the pricing plans..
- If I were to create an app that has device-based, I have to buy a Classic Plan - $499 one time. Watermark goes away with this.
- If I were to create an app that has cloud database, I have to choose one of the plans from Bronze, Silver and Gold. Now, the question is, do I need to pay $499 for a cloud app also to remove watermark?
- What if I were to create an app that has both, device-based and cloud database?
- I am creating an app that has 10 device-based targets and a cloud databse for rest of the images.
- For cloud databse, I have opted for Bronze plan ($99 / month) right now. So, do I have to pay for Classic plan $499 for device-based app also?
Thanks in advance,