Unity 4.6.3 iOS Build has failed to run

March 25, 2015 - 9:50am #1

Hi everyone,

I've just ported a project to use the new sdk and now after the build, when i try to run i get an xcode error: in the file UnityView.mm

- (void)willRotateTo:(ScreenOrientation)orientation

{

_curOrientation = orientation;

AppController_RenderPluginMethodWithArg(@selector(onOrientationChange:), (id)_curOrientation);

QCARUnityPlayer::getInstance().QCARSetOrientation(_curOrientation);

[[NSNotificationCenter defaultCenter] postNotificationName:kUnityViewWillRotate object:self];

}

The bold line its when the error happens, and it says, Use of undeclared identifier, any toughts on how to fix this?

Best regards.

March 26, 2015 - 5:18am #5

Hi,

I've solved my problem, i had some old postprocessor scripts running, now it all works fine, thanks for the anwser.

Best regards.

March 26, 2015 - 5:18am #4

Hi,

I've solved my problem, i had some old postprocessor scripts running, now it all works fine, thanks for the anwser.

Best regards.

March 26, 2015 - 4:24am #3

Hi,

I have already read that post, and im doing that as well, im porting the project from 3.0.9 to 4.0 am I missing some file of the old sdk that could potencially cause this problem?

Best regards.

March 25, 2015 - 1:07pm #2

Choose "Build" from Unity. Then open project in Xcode and add a row to the info.plist:

Initial interface orientation = Portrait (bottom home button)

Related FAQ:

https://developer.vuforia.com/forum/unity-3-extension-technical-discussion/unity-454-455-46-and-vuforia-ios

Topic locked