"We offer new support options and therefor the forums are now in read-only mode! Please check out our Support Center for more information." - Vuforia Engine Team

getStatusInfo 7.1.31

Hello,

In Vuforia 7.1.31, introduced new APIs to access current tracking state. Vuforia::TrackableResult::getStatusInfo().

I Use Unity and C#, StatusInfo exist but is never used. I would like get the StatusInfo to improve tracking in a TrackableEventHandler implement ITrackableEventHandler. ItrackableEventHandler just contains "OnTrackableStateChanged (TrackableBehaviour.Status previousStatus, TrackableBehaviour.Status newStatus)".

//         // Résumé :         //     Information on the tracking status. Gives the primary reason about the problem         //     with tracking (STATUS::NO_POSE or STATUS::LIMITED).         public enum StatusInfo         {             //             // Résumé :             //     Status is normal             NORMAL = 0,             //             // Résumé :             //     Unknown reason for limited status.             UNKNOWN = 1,             //             // Résumé :             //     Not enough information yet for accurate tracking.             INITIALIZING = 2,             //             // Résumé :             //     Moving too fast for accurate tracking.             EXCESSIVE_MOTION = 3,             //             // Résumé :             //     Not enough features for accurate tracking.             INSUFFICIENT_FEATURES = 4         }

How I can get the StatusInfo ?

Thank you in advance for your response.

it's a pity that release notes are not accurate and the documentation not detailed enough.

in your case, the APIs exist only for Java and C++ despite the release notes mentioned "All" platforms.