"We offer new support options and therefor the forums are now in read-only mode! Please check out our Support Center for more information." - Vuforia Engine Team

ERROR 1302 with Setup Script...

Hello All,

I just downloaded and copied VuMark scripts for AI CC 2018 (ver 22.1) (x64) on Windows 10 Pro OS.

I launch AI and then execute setup script and get ERROR 1302: No such element line 117 ->

Anyone have thoughts? I saw another thread with same issue and marked as solved but there was no resolution posted...only difference was line # was listed as 125 not 117 as my is giving.

TIA!

Cheers!

Rick...

rickjohnston61

Tue, 03/12/2019 - 13:23

Hi All.

After a great deal of searching I finally found the issue and have solved this and thought I'd share since other posts did not include how they solved issue.

The following fonts need to be installed prior to running VuMark-Setup script:

medabit

Tue, 03/12/2019 - 19:53

In reply to by rickjohnston61

Hello,

Apologies for the challenges you faced for this issue. Your suggestion to include this information as part of the VuMarks article is a valid one (and somehow missed by us).

Thanks for your contribution to our community.

-Vuforia Engine Support

Hello there, I have the same problem, that's how I entered this section. But the fonts Rick mentioned , cannot be found anymore in fontsup.com. What choices I have to fix the error?