VuMark is detected okay when testing in the Unity editor but when deployed to a device, either iOS or Android, the VuMarks aren't detected at all.
- There's no info in the debug console when trying to detect.
- Tested under different lighting conditions and multiple devices.
- Tested with different versions of Vuforia and Unity.
- Image targets and also the Vuforia sample VuMark work ok.
- Using Classic license but same issue also occurs when yusing a test license.
So, it seems to be an issue with our VuMark. Just wondering why it works ok in Unity editor and not on devices.
The VuMark .svg is attached. Any info or tips on what may resolve this ? Thanks for any help.