"We offer new support options and therefor the forums are now in read-only mode! Please check out our Support Center for more information." - Vuforia Engine Team

ODG R7 + Unity 2017.2.0f3 + Vuforia

Hi! It's first time I write, I have a problem with my ODG R7 (updated with last Reticle OS), Vuforia (6.5.25 in Asset Store of Unity App) and Unity 2017.2.0f3.

I can't see fine 3D objects, is like the field of view is not correct or glasses is rendering wrong.

Is like right image is in left position and left image in right position...

I did a capture about what I'm watching and image is right, but when I see it in glasses is strange.

Any solution?

Hello sukifree,

Do you have "Multithreaded Rendering" enabled in Player Settings -> Other Settings -> Rendering (for the Android build)? If so, you'll need to disable this as it is likely the cause of this issue.

Thanks,

BierroNrec

Tue, 11/21/2017 - 15:50

Hey sukifree,

Have you checked "Virtual Reality supported" and selected Vuforia in the XR Settings?

@BierroNrec

Yes, I selected Virtual Reality supported and Vuforia in XR Settings.

Same problem here...I am using same version of Vuforia together with Unity 2017.3.0f3 and latest version of ReticleOS and deactivated multithreaded rendering. Also the Vuforia samples, I can cownload from the unity asset store, show the same problem.

[quote=it15139]

Same problem here...I am using same version of Vuforia together with Unity 2017.3.0f3 and latest version of ReticleOS and deactivated multithreaded rendering. Also the Vuforia samples, I can cownload from the unity asset store, show the same problem.

[/quote]

Attachment