I originally tried to create an app for the HoloLens in which it would detect an ImageTarget and I could interact with a menu to choose from a series of images to overlay on top. I added a UI "status text" which would tell the user whether the ImageTarget was found or not. When I deployed it to the HoloLens and tested it, everything worked except for the holograms I wanted to overlay, and the status text would correctly indicate whether the ImageTarget was being tracked. I then simplified my app to the same ImageTarget but with a single sphere overlaid on top of it. The same problem persisted; I could not get the sphere to show up. I then tried the simplified app just with the Unity Editor and a webcam, and it worked completely fine. Is this a problem with HoloLens compatibility or with some error in my build or scene settings that I am unaware of?
>HoloLensCamera (Default settings from HoloToolKit)
>ARCamera (Default settings from Vuforia)
>ImageTarget (Width of 0.12, Height of 0.1137, everything else default from Vuforia)
>Sphere (Scale of 0.5 for all, Position of 0.3)
Player Settings (Windows):
- Scripting Runtime Version: .NET 3.5 Equivalent
- Scripting Backend: IL2CPP
- Internet Client, Microphone, Webcam, and SpatialPerception checked off
- Virtual Reality Supported (Windows Mixed Reality)
- Vuforia Augmented Reality Supported
- Digital Eyewear - HoloLens
- Track Device Pose - Optimize for ImageTargets and VuMarks
Any help would be appreciated. I have been trying to fix this problem for a while now and have found no solutions online.