Error Assets / Qualcomm Augmented Reality / Scripts / Internal / QCARUnityImpl.cs (107,18): error CS0117: `System.IO.File 'does

December 20, 2012 - 8:40am #1

Tell me how to deal with this error?

Assets / Qualcomm Augmented Reality / Scripts / Internal / QCARUnityImpl.cs (107,18): error CS0117: `System.IO.File 'does not contain a definition for` WriteAllText'

Error Assets / Qualcomm Augmented Reality / Scripts / Internal /

November 7, 2013 - 1:58pm #11

You can't write files in the webplayer for security reasons.

July 31, 2013 - 5:03pm #10

Thanks for posting that. It's an issue w/ the Unity environment that can occur if the build target is set for a sandboxed player (e.g. the web player).

July 31, 2013 - 3:55pm #9

Just in case you guys are still having the problem, this is how it disappeared for me:

Somehow, the build platform was changed to WebPlayer. Changing it back to mobile(Android, in my case) did the trick.

Hope this works for you too.

Happy coding! :)

May 3, 2013 - 12:30am #8

I am having the same problem, please help!!!!!!! It appeared from nowhere!!!!

I'm using the Unity version

December 20, 2012 - 8:07pm #7

I'm using the Unity version 4.0.0f7, OS Windows 8 (version Release Preview, buggy it sometimes, but generally works good, I think that the problem is not in it), this error occurs on any project where I use Vuforia 2 even with PlayMaker, even without it, yet I use EasyTouch, but I think it is not a problem. I even created a completely blank project, just two Vuforia EasyTouch and it flooded, but the error appeared again, it usually appears when I pour a new script to the project (no matter what) and at the time when this script loads Unity is getting this error. The fact that everything was fine and everything went like clockwork, but then suddenly something happened, I sin on PlayMaker as all started after I installed it, but the fact is that the error was to appear, and then when I did not load PlayMaker in the project ... Now I have to create each time the project again, if this error occurs, and each time to do all over again (Another note, when you wrote to me about unity.txt, I went to him in his first draft in which there was this error, and looked, there was a written version 3.5 (probably from the time when I did a project on Unity 3.5 for Viforia 1.5.10) when I put the version 4.0.0 bug is gone, but there was another error, due to which the project does not start too, that this error - Assets / Qualcomm Augmented Reality / Scripts / QCARMacros.cs (9,8): error CS0101: The namespace `global :: 'already contains a definition for` QCARMacros'. I' m desperate please help me.

Which Unity version are you

December 20, 2012 - 7:42pm #6

Which Unity version are you using and which OS is your development system? Are you seeing this with all Unity projects or only those with PlayMaker?

I'll look into this with our Unity engineers.

The project does not start

December 20, 2012 - 4:41pm #5

The project does not start because of this error, unity.txt in place. The error appears on its own, even if the new project create, sooner or later, the error appears.

The SceneManager will attempt

December 20, 2012 - 1:47pm #4

The SceneManager will attempt to write a Unity version file when a scene is syncronized. Do you see a unity.txt file in /Streaming Assets/QCAR?

But the potential error is caught, so it should not impact your ability to work in the Editor. Is it causing you problems?

In Unity build settings I

December 20, 2012 - 9:20am #3

In Unity build settings I have set up for Android, error is very strange, I create a project, import the assets Vuforia 2, PlayMaker, Detonator and AssetsBundle, then everything works fine project without errors, and then some time after the opening of the project, this error climbs ...

Which device are you

December 20, 2012 - 9:00am #2

Which device are you configured for in your Unity build settings? That error is thrown by Unity if the context is sandboxed.

Where / when are you seeing the error?