These samples show how to build apps using the following core features of Vuforia. You can find the Unity Core Features sample in the Unity Asset Store.
- Model Targets
- Ground Plane
- Image Targets
- Object Recognition
- Cylinder Targets
- Multi Targets
- User Defined Targets
- Cloud Recognition
- Text Recognition (Native only)
- Virtual Buttons
- 31 22 public://resources/sample-apps/vwsapi/vuforia-samples-core-android-8-1-7.zip&refr=downloads/samples windows-31-22-9459 Android vuforia-samples-core-android-8-1-7.zip (80.75 MB)
These samples demonstrate how to build apps for the different classes of digital eyewear devices.
The HoloLens sample shows how to attach an AR experience to an image and enable extended tracking.
The Digital Eyewear sample demonstrates rendering on both mono and stereo eyewear devices. Mono rendering is supported for the Vuzix M300, and Stereo rendering is supported for the ODG R-7 and Epson BT-200.
The AR/VR sample shows how to create a mixed reality app for a video see-through device.
- 32 22 public://resources/sample-apps/vwsapi/vuforia-samples-eyewear-android-8-1-7.zip&refr=downloads/samples windows-32-22-9462 Android vuforia-samples-eyewear-android-8-1-7.zip (10.93 MB)
Advanced samples show how to implement sophisticated rendering techniques for creative effects and demonstrate how to work with C++ on Android and Metal on iOS.
See Driver Samples for an example implementation of the External Camera capability.
- File Driver Sample
- UVC Camera Driver Sample
- Occlusion Management
- Background Texture Access
- Video Playback (Unity version in Core Samples)
- Image Targets in C++
- Image Targets Metal (iOS only)
- 33 22 public://resources/sample-apps/vwsapi/vuforia-driver-sample-filedriver-8-1-7.zip&refr=downloads/samples windows-33-22-9465 vuforia-driver-sample-filedriver-8-1-7.zip (60.77 MB)
Vuforia Web Services
These samples demonstrate How To use the Vuforia Web Services API. The Java and PHP samples show how to manage cloud targets from your own content management system. The Python samples show how to automate the generation of VuMarks and implement the Cloud Recognition Web API.
- 35 22 public://resources/sample-apps/vwsapi/vuforia-web-services-sample-code-java-2-0-0.zip&refr=downloads/samples windows-35-22-17 vuforia-web-services-sample-code-java-2-0-0.zip (12.86 KB)
Are you sure you want to delete this message?
Are you sure you want to delete this conversation?