These samples show how to build apps using the following core features of Vuforia. You can find the Unity Core Features sample in the Unity Asset Store.
- Model TargetsDemonstrates tracking of targets created from CAD or 3D models.
- Ground PlaneDemonstrates markerless experience and positioning of 3D content in the world.
- Image TargetsDemonstrates the use of planar image targets.
- VuMarkDemonstrates VuMarks encoding information within a custom design.
- Object RecognitionDemonstrates tracking of targets created with the Vuforia Object Scanner application.
- Cylinder TargetsDemonstrates cylindrical objects usage, along with the occlusion effect on a soda can shaped object.
- Multi TargetsDemonstrates use of targets formed by several planar targets, in this case forming a box.
- User Defined TargetsDemonstrates the runtime creation of targets. A user can attach content without being required to have a previously created target.
- Cloud RecognitionDemonstrates use of the cloud to recognize targets from a Vuforia Engine TMS cloud database.
- Virtual ButtonsDemonstrates how to interact with an image target so it reacts when occluding a portion of the image target.
- 31 22 public://resources/sample-apps/vwsapi/vuforia-samples-core-android-8-6-7.zip&refr=downloads/samples windows-31-22-10255 Android vuforia-samples-core-android-8-6-7.zip (94.08 MB)
These samples demonstrate how to build apps for the different classes of digital eyewear devices.
The HoloLens sample shows how to attach an AR experience to an image and enable extended tracking.
The Vuzix M300 is supported similar to any Android device with the full set of samples in the Core Features section.
- 32 22 public://resources/sample-apps/vwsapi/vuforia-samples-eyewear-uwp-8-6-7.zip&refr=downloads/samples windows-32-22-10253 vuforia-samples-eyewear-uwp-8-6-7.zip (6.07 MB)
Advanced samples show how to implement sophisticated rendering techniques for creative effects and demonstrate how to work with C++ on Android and Metal on iOS.
- Occlusion ManagementDemonstrates a technique to occlude an object so that it looks like it is inside of another object.
- Background Texture AccessDemonstrates how to use the texture provided by Vuforia Engine and produce some special effects while doing it.
- Video Playback (Unity version in Core Samples)Shows how to use a local video file as well as how play it on top of an image target.
- BooksDemonstrates how to use Cloud Recognition to scan a book cover and overlay purchasing information.
- Image Targets in C++Shows how to use C++ without a Vuforia Engine Java wrapper.
- Image Targets Metal (iOS only)Shows how to use Metal with Vuforia Engine.
- 33 22 public://resources/sample-apps/vwsapi/vuforia-samples-advanced-ios-8-6-7.zip&refr=downloads/samples windows-33-22-10251 ios vuforia-samples-advanced-ios-8-6-7.zip (43.32 MB)
Driver Samples show an example implementation of the External Camera capability.
- 4888872 22 public://resources/sample-apps/vwsapi/vuforia-driver-sample-filedriver-8-6-7.zip&refr=downloads/samples windows-4888872-22-10249 generic vuforia-driver-sample-filedriver-8-6-7.zip (365.13 MB)
Vuforia Web Services
These samples demonstrate How To use the Vuforia Web Services API. The Java and PHP samples show how to manage cloud targets from your own content management system. The Python samples show how to automate the generation of VuMarks and implement the Cloud Recognition Web API.
- 35 22 public://resources/sample-apps/vwsapi/vuforia-web-services-sample-code-java-2-0-0.zip&refr=downloads/samples windows-35-22-17 vuforia-web-services-sample-code-java-2-0-0.zip (12.86 KB)
Are you sure you want to delete this message?
Are you sure you want to delete this conversation?