These samples show how to build apps using the following core features of Vuforia.
- Image Targets
- Object Recognition
- Cylinder Targets
- Multi Targets
- User Defined Targets
- Smart Terrain (Unity only)
- Cloud Recognition
- Text Recognition
- Frame Markers
- Virtual Buttons
- 31 22 public://resources/sample-apps/vwsapi/vuforia-samples-core-android-6-0-112.zip&refr=downloads/samples windows-31-22-4117 Android vuforia-samples-core-android-6-0-112.zip (33.69 MB)
These samples demonstrate how to build apps for the different classes of digital eyewear devices.
Stereo Rendering sample shows how to render a stereo view on the following optical see-through devices: ODG R-6, ODG R-7 and Epson BT-200.
AR/VR sample shows how to create a mixed reality app for a video see-through device.
- 32 22 public://resources/sample-apps/vwsapi/vuforia-samples-eyewear-android-6-0-112.zip&refr=downloads/samples windows-32-22-4128 Android vuforia-samples-eyewear-android-6-0-112.zip (10.90 MB)
These samples show how to implement sophisticated rendering techniques in order to enrich your app with creative effects. Also included are samples that demonstrate how to work with C++ on Android and Metal on iOS.
- Occlusion Management
- Background Texture Access
- Video Playback
- Image Targets in C++
- Image Targets Metal (iOS only)
- 33 22 public://resources/sample-apps/vwsapi/vuforia-samples-advanced-android-6-0-112.zip&refr=downloads/samples windows-33-22-4131 Android vuforia-samples-advanced-android-6-0-112.zip (36.48 MB)
These samples demonstrate recommended design practices for ensuring an effective user experience.
The Books sample shows how to use Cloud Recognition to scan a book cover and overlay purchase info. You can use Cloud Recognition to recognize millions of different targets ranging from pages in magazines to labels on products.
The Penguin sample shows how to use Smart Terrain to create a game that can interact with the objects on a tabletop.
The FindThePenguin sample shows how to use the Rotational Device Tracker and User Defined Targets to create an app like Pokémon Go, where a character is displayed in the real world. With Vuforia you can anchor a character to the ground so that you can actually walk around it and get closer.
- 34 22 public://resources/sample-apps/vwsapi/vuforia-samples-practices-android-6-0-112.zip&refr=downloads/samples windows-34-22-4133 Android vuforia-samples-practices-android-6-0-112.zip (6.25 MB)
Vuforia Web Services
These samples demonstrate how to use the Vuforia Web Services API. The Java and PHP samples show how to manage cloud targets from your own content management system. The Python samples show how to automate the generation of VuMarks and implement the Cloud Recognition Web API.
- 35 22 public://resources/sample-apps/vwsapi/vuforia-web-services-sample-code-java-2-0-0.zip&refr=downloads/samples windows-35-22-17 vuforia-web-services-sample-code-java-2-0-0.zip (12.86 KB)
Are you sure you want to delete this message?
Are you sure you want to delete this conversation?